cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist season 8 last 3 episodes missing !!

So I’m in the middle of Blacklist season 8, just gone to watch the last 3 episodes 20/21/22 and they’ve completely vanished !! Disappeared from my “ continue watching” and are not even in the episode list ?? What the hell !!??

14 REPLIES 14
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Good spot, the season still has 6 days left. 
@Izzie-T  are you able to help out @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

I am checking this for you, will get back to you as as I can.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not showing, and as there is a limited time left, I am very annoyed about this. Can anyone tell me why it has disappeared ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  

The person who responded to you works for NOW, they told you that they are looking into it for you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

After investigation that confirmed the full S8 will be removed from our platform anytime today.

Seasons 1-7 will still be available on the Entertainment Membership for Members to enjoy and we hope to bring back season 8 soon.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 
That’s a bit unfair for @Anonymous User  especially when the app indicates 6 days left, is there a particular reason why it’s being removed almost a week early?

C2562A55-5354-410B-A5AD-2EDD335FF252.png

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

Our team can only help on checking and investigation. Please contact NOW customer service to discuss this matter. 

Will update you all once I have the return date of Boxset.

Thank you.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

Thanks for investigating this for @Anonymous User  

@Anonymous User 

if I were you head onto live chat to have a bit of a rant to customer support as they might be able to offer some form of discount or compensation considering its being removed early.

Live chat can be accessed by clicking “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just contacted online chat and offered £5.99. Pathetic. I only watch Blacklist and sometimes 1 other thing. Really poor that they have stopped it early with no notice. I'm now cancelling my membership.