cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lynas21
Advocate

Blacklist S4

I got an email from Now tv saying blacklist season 4 was here however when I go to the blacklist it's only showing 3 seasons...

Do you know when S4 will be added?
0 Thanks
60 Replies
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Blacklist S4

Hi @Lynas21,

What's the make and model of device you're using to access the NOW TV service? I'm viewing it right now via 'live stream' on my LG television?

It should be available via 'on-demand' very soon after the 'live stream' finishes 😉

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Mark_Weinreb
Expert 2

Re: Blacklist S4

@Lynas21 I hope you've now seen the first episode of season 4 by now. With a few exceptions, new episodes are added after the live broadcast, which can be anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. Last night's The blacklist ( broacast from 9 - 10pm) was added shortly after 10 pm - I know, because I watched it at 10:20. 

richmondtv

blacklist season 4

Does anyone know why the lastest episodes of blacklist are not showing up on my now tv?

I only have episode 8 and before

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: blacklist season 4

@richmondtv

Welcome to the forum.

It's because the show is currently on a mid-season break and so no episodes have been shown for the past few weeks. Episode 8 is the latest episode, and the second half of the season will start sometime in February. 

Jamieh117

When will season 4 1-7 be showed on nowtv then
0 Thanks
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jamieh117 they have already been. I would avoid watching the episodes after the break. It is likely that the whole series will come back as a box set later in year. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
GaryM4
Observer

Blacklist season 4

Why are episodes 1 to 11 not showing as available to watch but eps 12 to 15 are?
0 Thanks
Eddie-M
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Blacklist season 4

Hi @GaryM4

Those episodes are no longer available as they were a part of the Catch-up TV service which can be viewed for 30 days from first air date. they will be available again later in the year.

Cheers

Eddie

0 Thanks
GaryM4
Observer

Re: Blacklist season 4

Thought that may be reason. Any idea how long before box set will be available? Thanks
0 Thanks