cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist S4

I got an email from Now tv saying blacklist season 4 was here however when I go to the blacklist it's only showing 3 seasons...

Do you know when S4 will be added?
60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me when The Blacklist Season 4 will be available and if Now TV will get the spin off show The Blacklist Redemption?

Thanks

Linda

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The episodes from season 4 will most likely appear as a 'box set' a few weeks before the new season (season 5) begins. Which is sometime in October 2017.

It's hard to say if episodes from 'The Blacklist Redemption' will reappear on the NOW TV service, as the show has been officially cancelled over in the USA...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Does anyone know when the black list season 4 will be avalible for streaming on now TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi 

Does anyone know when the black list season 4 will be avalible for streaming on now TV?

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry we dont have any dates just yet for when we will have season 4 😞 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello. Have i missed season four of The Blacklist on Now TV or is there a standard waiting time once the series has been on SKY before it's loaded onto Now TV?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User The Blacklist season 4 starts on the 4th November I hope this helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User The Blacklist season 4 starts on the 4th November I hope this helps.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Season 4 started here in the UK back in November 2016 (last year). But dragged on for quite a while because part-way through its season run it was replaced by 'The Blacklist: Redemption' Smiley Surprised

Season 5 is due to commence over in the USA on Wed 27 Sep 2017 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks guys thats been really helpful. I got too addicted to The Blacklist Haha
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just spoken to one of the agents at NOWTV and they stated to me that The Blacklist S4 is not available via catchup or on demand through NOWTV 

That's correct @Anonymous User...

The episodes from season 4 will most likely appear as a box set a few weeks before season 5 begins over here in the UK. Which has not been confirmed yet.

Just-so-you-know... Season 5 is due to commence over in the USA on Wed 27 Sep 2017