cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist S4

I got an email from Now tv saying blacklist season 4 was here however when I go to the blacklist it's only showing 3 seasons...

Do you know when S4 will be added?
60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable
After completing season 3 of "blacklist" I was obviously keen to watch season 4. However season 4 starts on episode numbered 16? Where on earth are episodes 1-15? I'm really into this series and was distraught to find this out! Hope this is just a minor flaw as I pay for this privilege as "Now TV" advertises "complete boxsets" please resolve this issues promptly!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unless otherwise stated, the catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission date (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

Episodes from the newest season could re-appear at some time on the NOW TV service, either as 'live' streams or as a series 'box set' but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the content copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins - if there is one...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm three quarters through season 3 and really gripped. When I started watching today (28-07-17) at around 17:45, there were four seasons showing on my watch list. Imagine my surprise when I went to exit NowTV at 22:30 that season 4 has just disappeared !

Can anyone shed any light on why this would be please ? It's not the first time this kind of thing has happened, and frankly it's getting annoying to say the least, especially since I'm paying for the advertised "box sets" of a serial, only to have them disappear randomly ! It's even more galling when the monthly payment has just increased. At this rate, Amazon prime and Netflix seem to be a better proposition to get the content I pay for !

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unless otherwise stated, the episodes from the newest season of most 'Entertainment' shows are available as a catch-up episodes only (ie: season 4). Which means they usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission date (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

Episodes from the newest season (season 4) could re-appear at some time on the NOW TV service, either as 'live' streams or as a series 'box set' but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the content copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins.

The good news is that 'The Blacklist' has been renewed for a 'fifth' season, which is due to commence over in the USA around early October. Which more often than not means that all of the episodes from the previous seasons will be available either as 'live' streams or as a series 'box set' prior to the new season appearing on the NOW TV service.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cheers SMD for clarifying that. It's just a shame there's no information on the MY TV menu when you go to add a series or box set saying something along the lines of "the latest season is liable to reschedule or postponement until the newest season airs".
Anyways, I'll complete season 3 today, then have to wait until season 4 comes back to get my fix.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When a brand new season starts, there's usually an expiry countdown (in days) next to each episode. The episodes from previous seasons usually arrive on the service in the form of a boxed set and will all expire on the same date.

That being said, different playback devices might display slightly different information...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re Season 4 Blacklist.  I set all four seasons of Blacklist on My Watchlist and it said expiry date of 4 Oct.  I am midway through season 3 and find season 4 has completely disappeared even though it said 4 Oct as expiry date.  Any answers as to why?  Very disappointed as I thought I had plenty of time to watch it all

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

... season 4 has completely disappeared even though it said 4 Oct as expiry date.  Any answers as to why?  Very disappointed as I thought I had plenty of time to watch it all

Hi @Anonymous User,

As mentioned previously... 

Unless otherwise stated, the episodes from the newest season of most 'Entertainment' shows are available as a catch-up episodes only. Which means they usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission date (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

Personally speaking, I don't remember seeing anything about 'season 4' (the newest season) staying on the NOW TV service until 04 October. Indeed 'season 1'  expires on the 03 October!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply, do you know when Season 4 will be back on NowTV? Was so looking forward to watching it all.

Linda

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @L17,

As mentioned previously... 

The good news is that 'The Blacklist' has been renewed for a 'fifth' season, which is due to commence over in the USA around early October. Which more often than not means that all of the episodes from the previous seasons will be available either as 'live' streams or as a series 'box set' prior to the new season appearing on the NOW TV service.

Cheers