cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist S4

I got an email from Now tv saying blacklist season 4 was here however when I go to the blacklist it's only showing 3 seasons...

Do you know when S4 will be added?
60 REPLIES 60
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

It's because the show is currently on a mid-season break and so no episodes have been shown for the past few weeks. Episode 8 is the latest episode, and the second half of the season will start sometime in February. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
When will season 4 1-7 be showed on nowtv then
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User they have already been. I would avoid watching the episodes after the break. It is likely that the whole series will come back as a box set later in year. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am very confused. We watched Season 4 of Blacklist up to episode 17, now it has literally disappeared? Where has it went and when will they return so we can finish the season.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Don't worry it's on a short break at the moment, and in between the spin-off show Blacklist Redemption is airing. Blacklist S4 then resumes again May 24th.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yea well its not on a short break elsewhere,  and in the meantime the shows being ruined for us fans by spoilers appearing on social network.  Thanks nowtv! !

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

... in the meantime the shows being ruined for us fans by spoilers appearing on social network.  Thanks nowtv! !

You don't have to read them!

Many US made TV series appear over here in the UK, weeks or even months later than their US release date. Some US made TV series never make it here at all. And some of those that do probably shouldn't have 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I was watching series 4 of The Blacklist, I've come to watch more and the whole of series 4 is missing?!?! I was up to episode 19.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Nobody has been able to watch 'The Blacklist' after episode 15 because no new episodes have been available over in the USA since Thu 23 Feb 2017. Indeed, the series recently restarted over in the USA on Thu 20 Apr 2017 with episodes 16 and 17...

From what I understand, 'The Blacklist' will return to the NOW TV service after 'The Blacklist: Redemption' concludes on Wed 17 May 2017. Which means it's most likely to return on Wed 24 May 2017 @ 21:00

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @SeeMoreDigital

The Blacklist will return to Sky 1 on the 24th of May to finish off the current season 🙂

Cheers