cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist S4

I got an email from Now tv saying blacklist season 4 was here however when I go to the blacklist it's only showing 3 seasons...

Do you know when S4 will be added?
60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why isnt it on? It was aired in the states on thurs and normally its either aired the same day or at latest next day. Really dissapointed with nowtv these past few months. 

All the ads looking for you to subscribe to nowtv makes out you get latest release etc etc etc. Been a now tv customer for a couple of year now and have to say the past few months its been really bad in delivering on its promises. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The Blacklist will be back in May. The spin-off show is currently playing in its place at the moment The Blacklist:Redemption. With regards to programming over the past few months this is the time of year that alot if not most shows go on mid-season break and so a lot of programmes will stop and start every few weeks this is so the U.S can spread the episodes out. And so what we do with some Shows is wait and play them all in sequence without a break in between. However other shows will be available as soon as we get them.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks for response,  but as far as blacklist is concerned im still dissapointed its not being aired. It always was shown here a day later. I dont understand why we in the UK have to wait. In the meantime i need to see spoilers and comments giving awaythe plot.No i dont go looking for them but sometimes it cant be avoided. My point was we get an entertaiment pass so we can watch these shows. Unlike a lot i dont cancel mine when my favourite shows take a break i keep my pass running as the shows i watch normally one of my favs is always on.it just annoys me that one of my shows is being aired in states and i cant watch it. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Nobody has been able to watch 'The Blacklist' after episode 15 because no new episodes have been available over in the USA since Thu 23 Feb 2017.

The series has just restarted over in the USA on Thu 20 Apr 2017 with episodes 16 and 17...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yea I know that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes but as of 28 April still haven't appeared. Earlier episodes appeared next day?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes but as of 28 April still haven't appeared. Earlier episodes appeared next day?

As mentioned by @Anonymous User... The series is returning in sometime in May...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist season 2 and Blindspot Season 4 have suddenly stopped on catch up, can anyone tell me why please?

Missing my fix

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Both of these shows have taken a mid-season break in the U.S so new episodes to air. Blindspot is back on Thursday night though on Sky Living. The Blacklist will be back in a few weeks 🙂

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know why the lastest episodes of blacklist are not showing up on my now tv?

I only have episode 8 and before