cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist S4

I got an email from Now tv saying blacklist season 4 was here however when I go to the blacklist it's only showing 3 seasons...

Do you know when S4 will be added?
60 REPLIES 60
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's the make and model of device you're using to access the NOW TV service? I'm viewing it right now via 'live stream' on my LG television?

It should be available via 'on-demand' very soon after the 'live stream' finishes 😉

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I hope you've now seen the first episode of season 4 by now. With a few exceptions, new episodes are added after the live broadcast, which can be anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. Last night's The blacklist ( broacast from 9 - 10pm) was added shortly after 10 pm - I know, because I watched it at 10:20. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all

Just spoken to one of the agents at NOWTV and they stated to me that The Blacklist S4 is not available via catchup or on demand through NOWTV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why are episodes 1 to 11 not showing as available to watch but eps 12 to 15 are?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Those episodes are no longer available as they were a part of the Catch-up TV service which can be viewed for 30 days from first air date. they will be available again later in the year.

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thought that may be reason. Any idea how long before box set will be available? Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most likely end of the summer @Anonymous User

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok cheers Eddie
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help!! Where has season 4 of blacklist gone? We got as far as episode 15 and waited for airing of 16 and everything blacklist related has gone!!! There's only 5 more episodes in the season and they only had a 'break' in Jan so surely not another season break! Any info gratefully received 😀