cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petecc
Scholar 2

Blackadder: The Lost Plot

@ContentTeam 

There were two Blackadder anniversary specials on last week, both on Gold. Only one has appeared on NOW: Blackadder: A Cunning Story (broadcast on Friday). The other: Blackadder: The Lost Plot (broadcast on Thursday) is missing.

Is there a reason or some sort of delay?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@petecc go to TV Shows, down to channels, click on Gold and it's there.

Screenshot_2023-06-17-11-59-59-77_2dd862e8d6783148982cd8a3dd27132c.jpg

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@petecc 

You need to get in touch with UKTV play, the ContentTeam hasn’t been on in 3 weeks ☹️

https://uktvplay.co.uk/contact

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@petecc go to TV Shows, down to channels, click on Gold and it's there.

Screenshot_2023-06-17-11-59-59-77_2dd862e8d6783148982cd8a3dd27132c.jpg

petecc
Scholar 2

Thanks @Saint1976, so it's yet another bug in NOW that it doesn't appear in search. 🙄

What's more, the Roku app won't even let me add it to my Watchlist - it says it has when I click the button but it's not there when I go the the actual Watchlist.

Why is it that NOW seem completely unable to produce reliable software? The whole system is a bug-ridden mess.

RoyB
Legend

@petecc 

It’s actually called ‘The Lost Pilot’ 😛

But the famously unsatisfactory Now Search still can’t find it, even under its correct name 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
petecc
Scholar 2

@RoyB wrote:

@petecc 

It’s actually called ‘The Lost Pilot’ 😛

But the famously unsatisfactory Now Search still can’t find it, even under its correct name 😢

@RoyB, it's displaying as "Blackadder: The Lost Plot" on my app. 😕

Screenshot

The only way I've got to easily access it again on Roku is to start watching the titles so it gets added to Continue Watching (not that that's very reliable either). 🙄

Saint1976
Elite 3

@petecc I think @RoyB is emphasizing it's "pilot" not "plot" as you've said in the post title and subsequent comments.

The search function has always been clunky when finding some individual shows, most notably with Sky Documentaries, but a search through the channel is always a useful back up.

Incidentally I've had no problem adding it to my watchlist.

petecc
Scholar 2

@Saint1976@RoyB  - whoops, my bad (I have mild dyslexia, so sometimes get these things wrong), many apologies. Mind you, I was actually just searching for "Blackadder".

As for the Watchlist, this is actually the second show I've found that won't add to the Watchlist on the new update of the Roku app (that, for me, has also totally broken synchronisation of the Watchlist and Continue Watching to the versions on the web page and Android app) - the whole update's been a total disaster for me. I'd go back to the old version without hesitation if it were possible on Roku.