cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bitten on SYFY - Missing Episodes

I have just started to watch this box set to find Season 1 stops at episode 8 and then jumps to Season 2  episode 4 - 10! Season 3 at the moment has all 10 episodes.  Where are the missing episodes and will they re-appear before 12 Sept before the box set disappears?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too started to watch this recently and have just finished series 1 episode 8; I am missing the rest of series 1 and the start of series 2. I presume this can be resolved, but can it be resolved quickly so I can continue to watch the series?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey , same issue here, where are season 2 / 1-2-3🤔! Is anyone at NowTv responding? Hello???
Cheers M
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same problem for me. Watched Series 1 (8 episodes available).

Then watched the first episode of Series 2 and thinking I've missed something somewhere as the story line just seemed to have too many gaps. It was only when checking on IMDB I knew for certain I was missing something - like half of Series 1!!!

Any chance of this actually being set up properly?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi juddrej,

After checking IMDB there should should be 13 episodes in total for Season
1, so there’s a big chunk of the storyline missing!

Seasons 2 and 3 are now listed in their entirety, so waiting to see if
NowTv will urgently reinstate the rest?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, exactly. How can something be put up as a whole box set with so many episodes missing!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to watch season 1 and it stops at episode 8 - noticed that this has been the case since July 15th - What is going on ???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I contacted NOW last night about the missing episodes and this is the response :-

"With regards to your query :

1) We don't hold the content, we recycle the content and each content has an end date.

2) We remove the content temporarily and we do mention for how many days the episodes are available.

3) The removed content will be added very soon, we do not ignore any content."

Assuming this means that they can decide not to show an entire season & then add & remove episodes as they please?  But they will add them again soon.