cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billions season 1 & 2 missing

Hi well just started watch this a few days ago and I noticed from about 9 pm sat 12 that the episodes started to go missing but just checked this morin and the issue still there. I can not see season 1 and 2 now. Did a look online to see if it have been removed from the nowtv listings and it says all three seasond so is it just me that having this or is it something at there end
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was watching Billions season 2 after buying a now TV box the weekend  and it suddenly disapperared I am on a free 3 month win ticket I would certainly now not puchase this every month, after looking at the amount of movies and seasons that just go missing without a though to the viewers such bad customer service (another company to disappear watch this space) listen to your viewers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was watching Billions season 2 after buying a now TV box the weekend  and it suddenly disapperared I am on a free 3 month win ticket I would certainly now not puchase this every month, after looking at the amount of movies and seasons that just go missing without a thought to the viewers such bad customer service (another company to disappear watch this space) listen to your viewers.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv did have a technical glitch over the weekend with certain TV shows in their content library and Billions was one of these shows.

The good news that seasons 1 &2 is now showing available again together with season 3 where i believe nowtv fixed the bug on Sunday morning.