cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billions Season 4 Episode 10 unavailable until Wednesday?

Watched episode 1 and 2 of Billions season 4 last night. Go to watch episode 3 of season 4 and all of season 4 has gone. Can someone tell me where it has gone please?
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm confused as well. I sent to watch the final episode of season 4 and there's nothing! Only seasons 1-3 are available. Keen to know too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not alone then, we had the last 2 episodes to watch and they said they would vanish in 3 hours. Watched the first and the last episode had vanished! They had removed it too early. Any thoughts? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hopefully find out soon!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hopefully find out soon!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to vodzilla.co it should be on boxsets from the 12th so should appear tomorrow.

I finished watching the end of season 3 downstairs about 10pm and it popped ep1 season 4, I decided to watch it upstairs instead and by the time I got up there it had disappeared along with the rest of season 4.

A quick Google’s seems the same thing happened last year on July 14th with season 3.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
So although billions appears in Julys boxsets it’s still only seasons 1-3 😞
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

I don't work for NowTV, so take this post of mine with a pinch of salt.

The NowTV App on my Android phone is saying Season 4 is available from tomorrow so there might be a glimmer of hope.

I have seen in the past that the Vodzilla website gets the date wrong by a day or maybe nowtv have pushed back the date by a day.

The NowTV Staff rarely engage on the Community Forum which is disappointing if you ask me, where some of the questions asked by customers can easily be answered 😠.

If it was me i would pop over to the NowTV Twitter feed and ask them the question over there.

NowTV Twitter tend to refer their customers to their live chat service for Technical or Account related matters, but i will give them some credit where they do try their best to find out if a TV show is returning or they haven't got a return date which they will Tweet back to the customer that raised the question.

I been over to the Now TV Twitter site after reading this thread, but from what i could see nobody yet has raised this question about Season 4 of Billions.

If somebody has got a Twitter account it might be worth asking the question over there, where hopefully they will give you an answer one way or another.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Had a sneaky feeling in the back of my mind that the first half of my previous post would possibly happen 😉.

Where Billions Season 4 has returned to NowTV Boxsets early this morning 😀.

Screenshot_2019-07-13-08-27-29.png