cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Big Little Lies S2?

I had 2 episodes left to watch of BLL season 2 and it's just vanished. Does anyone know why?? So frustrating. 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes equally frustrated and dismayed. Whats happened?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes for me too. Where did they go?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking at previous posts. It looks like season 2 was on catchup and we now have to wait for it to appear. It’s a shame as it’s the only thing I’ve been watching on Now TV.

When will season 2 be added again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just found season 2 for sale on Amazon Prime. So have bought it and cancelled my Now subscription. Happy Days are restored!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep , I have done the same. Now watching on Amazon, and binned my subscription. Nowtv don’t deserve loyal customers when they behave like this. No customer service explanation either. 

As Ed said in an early S2 episode, “we’re done!”

Anonymous User
Not applicable

WTF!? F*$k Now! Big Little Lies Series 2 gone without warning...? Pulling my subscription. Peace. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

BLL S2E7 aired 21st July.

On first-run, you get 30 days catchup, so that will have been a leave date of 20th August.

Pretty much how it’s gone, I’d say.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know. I've just finished season 1 started watching season 2 yesterday and today is gone? How comes season 1 is still there but the full of season 2 is gone???? Where can we watch it? Is it actually going to be added again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So annoyed! Got home and settled to watch episode 3 of series 2 and it’s gone!!! I’m getting a bit fed up with the way this is done! I’d like to know why?