cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KBZ
Scholar

Barry season 1 episodes 7 and 8 missing

Just watching Barry before it expires in 3 days time and I noticed that only the first six (of eight) episodes are available.  What happened to episodes 7 and 8?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @KBZ, Apologies for this, the countdown timer had an incorrect date. The series has actually expired and is currently leaving the platform.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @KBZ, Apologies for this, the countdown timer had an incorrect date. The series has actually expired and is currently leaving the platform.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well that is really helpful! Your customers rely on the expiry dates to manage their viewing. If they are not reliable what is the point? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just watched and enjoyed the first 3 episodes yesterday and now the rest of the series has disappeared. Thought I had plenty of time to watch the rest. So disappointed at the mis-management of the expiry dates!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also had just watch the first three episodes thinking I had three days left to watch, only to find that it's disappeared from the platform. Bad viewing experience. Not impressed Now TV people.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is not an acceptable answer.  We already know the show has left the platform, what we are trying to figure out is why it left the platform in the middle of the season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Any idea when Barry is coming back?