cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Babylon Berlin

Has anybody else had problems when watching Babylon Berlin. We watch using a black box Now TV player. Certain episodes in s2 don’t finish. About 10 mins before the end they just hang and buffer. It is possible however for us to watch them on an iPhone … hardly ideal when you are right into an episode and it just stops.

I wasted 1.5 hrs with customer service last night. The customer service person was just reading from a script and wasted 1.5 hrs of my time before telling me to email a video of what happens.

Nobody at Now has even acknowledge my email sent last night.

not good customer care Now !!!

14 REPLIES 14
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Drop onto live chat and report the issue again. Just make sure to click "chat online".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some episodes in series 2 are still buffering usually around the 30 min mark. Shutting down rebooting etc does not solve it. Other programmes and movies all work OK. It's possible to fast forward to 40 min and rewind back a few minutes to continue watching but it does mean you have to miss 4 or 5 mins

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you using?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. It's truly astonishing that Sky/Now let a reported problem persist
for many months even after I (as a journalist) had made the effort of
alerting Sky's senior tech management. It is as if Sky regards Sky Now as
someone else's problem. Perhaps it is?
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As a journalist, did you bring this to the wider attention of the Great British Public?

It’s a fine balancing act - Now must never be so good that it cannibalises Sky subscriptions, but it must never be so bad that people leave in droves.

Sometimes they get it a bit too much one way…. 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.