cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Babylon Berlin wrong episodes!

Just bought a pass to watch BabylonBerlin Season 2 but at least the first two episodes are from Season 1 (I didn't check any more). This is extremely irritating!!!! Is this usual with Nowtv?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Not a problem at all! 

I can't see a return date for Westworld Season 2 yet, which isn't to say it's not coming back, but likely we haven't agreed with the studio when that will be. Sorry!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! Thanks for flagging! 

Ive had a look at Season 2 Episode 1 and I cant match it to any episode in Season 1, do you remember which episode it is? 

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there Mary-E

My most sincere apologies. I was confused and imagined that I'd only watched Season 1, whereas in fact I've watched Seasons 1 and 2, and I was hoping to watch 3. But that hasn't been made yet, so I can't. Apologies once more, I feel rather stupid.

But while you're here, I don't suppose you'd know when Season 2 of Westworld will be back on Nowtv? That's what I was really hoping to find.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Not a problem at all! 

I can't see a return date for Westworld Season 2 yet, which isn't to say it's not coming back, but likely we haven't agreed with the studio when that will be. Sorry!