cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT nowtv passes

I currently have nowtv as part of the BT subscription which is fine, it works on my BT box etc, but it doesnt work on any other device, when I try to watch on my phone, ipad, xbox, smart tv it says when I click in my account " no active passes ", when I click in my passes it says " something went wrong here please try again later " its said that now since I signed up on February 23rd, if I click on anything on sky entertainment/sports it says I must have an active pass to view this but then I click on passes it and click on monthly pass it says you already have an active pass, I have a skysports pass and entertainment pass, anyone have any ideas?? Bt keep referring me to now tv and now tv keep referring me to BT so I have absolutely no clue

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hopefully a BT TV customer on the forum can offer you some advice.

I have a BT TV Box and use the NowTV App on the box, but using my NowTV account login because i am not a BT TV customer.

I might be wrong but i am sure that i read somewhere over on the BT Community Forum that when you switch to BT TV, you are sent some correspondence or a link from BT with some instructions on how to login to your BT TV account with your new BT TV login details.

Where i am not sure if you need to sign into your other non BT devices with a BT login instead of your previous NowTV details before moving your account across to BT.

Is there anything in your BT TV account or email acceptance order from BT TV on how to login to extra devices ?

Hopefully a BT TV customer that use the NowTV Community Forum will come to your rescue with the answer.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Having a quick read of this linked article below it seems that you still Manage your Devices via the My Account > Devices section when logging in on here.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/bt-support