cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT Box, Now TV, “watch list” - what have I watched?

Having watched any episode in a series when I return to watch list there does not seem to be a way to:

Know what episodes I have watched

Delete watched episodes

Just as infuriating, I selected one episode and as delete button does not delete I click “remove from watch list” - now the whole series has hone. Grrrr!!

In standard Recordings list watched episodes are clearly marked as is progress of a partly watched episode.

Another Now TV grumble, Back button does not go back to Watch list, it goes to a Now`tV screen and I need 5 clicks to get to Watch list again.

why is Now Tv on the But box so non intuitive and so lacking compared to the Youview part of the box?

pS why are the labels I have to choose before posting so random and useless?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I have Billions in my Watchlist on Now on my DTR-T4000.

Certainly, nothing on entry shows where I am; but knowing roughly where I am, I can find it via the white-line progress bar on each episode.

Here, you can see I have just watched Season 3 Episode 6, and started Episode 7:-

8F79443E-507D-4507-A84D-767FD62708FC.jpeg

and when I go back into Episode 7, it carries on from where I left off.

(Sorry the pictures are sideways; they were upright when I imported them).

I also tried pressing Back while in Episode 7, and it went back to the display you see above. And even pressing Back from there, it went back to the entry for Billions in the Watchlist, and it took two more presses of Back to get back to Home. Where I found this:-

724739CF-C0F4-4441-8343-041DE5B5FE61.jpeg

Might be a bit hard to see, but that Continue Watching entry is the episode of Billions I just bailed out of; maybe that is the place to look for what you are in the middle of?

Oh, and as I explained to my wife, you can’t delete episodes via your watchlist, as it is unfair on all the Now members who haven’t seen them yet 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I have Billions in my Watchlist on Now on my DTR-T4000.

Certainly, nothing on entry shows where I am; but knowing roughly where I am, I can find it via the white-line progress bar on each episode.

Here, you can see I have just watched Season 3 Episode 6, and started Episode 7:-

8F79443E-507D-4507-A84D-767FD62708FC.jpeg

and when I go back into Episode 7, it carries on from where I left off.

(Sorry the pictures are sideways; they were upright when I imported them).

I also tried pressing Back while in Episode 7, and it went back to the display you see above. And even pressing Back from there, it went back to the entry for Billions in the Watchlist, and it took two more presses of Back to get back to Home. Where I found this:-

724739CF-C0F4-4441-8343-041DE5B5FE61.jpeg

Might be a bit hard to see, but that Continue Watching entry is the episode of Billions I just bailed out of; maybe that is the place to look for what you are in the middle of?

Oh, and as I explained to my wife, you can’t delete episodes via your watchlist, as it is unfair on all the Now members who haven’t seen them yet 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, I did not notice the progress bar.

will someone at @NowTV fix the back button?

I specifically chose BT for NowTV because I can watch programs via the guide, but clearly other elements of NowTV on the BT box are a bit clunky - including no series and episode numbers for Sky or Fox in EPG data.

I have created another thread for this.