cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awkward halfway through series 3 doesn't play!

@Andy 

Trying to watch Awkward series 3 but when i get to episode 3 it comes up with the message - "content request not recognised".

I've tried looking on the forum and I've tried uninstalling the app from the Ps4 and really downloading but nothing seems to work. I've tried the same one my phone and it doesn't work, although it does let me download it on my phone (but useless as I want to watch on the big screen)

Hope you can help me, thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the community. Thanks for reporting the issue with Awkward - looks like it is affecting all the rest of S3 and S4. I don’t work for NOW TV so I can’t fix this direct but I can make sure the NOW TV staff are notified and hopefully they will get it sorted ASAP (from past experience might be a day or two). Hopefully there’s something else you can be watching in the meantime. All the best. ☺️

@Karl-F @Jason-C please can you pass this onto the content team for them to look at - seems to be all of S3 from E3 onwards, and all of S4 - thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Andy 

Sorry i saw some other users mention you and saw that your a 'legend' haha!

Thanks for passing it on though😊

Yeh will have a look but its annoying when you've started binge watching🤣🙈

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

Please note these S3 & 4 can be played on laptop Window OS.

Hope it helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem here on iPad and iPhone. Any update?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

This only can play on Laptop at present, still waiting for NOW TV tech team to solve.