cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Auto play

Hi everyone or anyone, is it possible to have the next episode play automatically as is the case with Netflix and now Sky. So I have found something called binge mode. Needless to say cannot find it now! I'm using the Now TV app on my LG smart TV but also have the app on my laptop and iPad Pro. So yes any help much appreciated. I'm left wondering if the binge mode, was something to do with auto play?! X
37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi everyone or anyone, is it possible to have the next episode play automatically as is the case with Netflix and now Sky. So I have found something called binge mode. Needless to say cannot find it now! I'm using the Now TV app on my LG smart TV but also have the app on my laptop and iPad Pro. So yes any help much appreciated. I'm left wondering if the binge mode, was something to do with auto play?! X

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us ! 

You have a great point 🙂 

The auto play feature isnt something we have at the minute on all content and devices but we have had alot of feedback from customers suggesting this feature. 

We hope this is something we will have in the future 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea what point in the future?
Currently using my free trial with Now TV and all the issues I'm experience such as poor sound quality, bad video quality and not auto playing the next episode seem to be things that were raised a long time ago but are still on going issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
But it is a feature that has been active, I have had my boxes for nearly a year and they have all had the feature, each episode would Autoplay after a few seconds, and periodically it would ask if I was still watching, but for the last month or so I'm having to select each episode. What is happening with Autoplay?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem it is a nightmare with Peppa Pig each episode is only 5 mins & I have to keep coming back constantly. What’s changed? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am having the same problem it is a nightmare with Peppa Pig each episode is only 5 mins & I have to keep coming back constantly. What’s changed? 

Did you manage to sort this? I’m having this trouble at the moment 😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here with pepa pig, blaze, Ben and Holly when we first got the nowtv box it would auto play them one after the other it would keep playing them but now when one episode ends it gose back to the program select page list of episodes and I have to keep going back to my kids room to play them for them why has it changed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I no longer use NOW TV products anymore due to having same issues as you, so gone back to my chromecast and auto feature works when casting from iPhone/ Android smartphone to Chromecast.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As that reply was from 2017 ‘the future’ has well passed and still no auto play ...sheesh 😢

Anonymous User
Not applicable

IKR? Welcome to the future. They either can’t afford or haven’t figured it out yet. Either way no one’s gonna subscribe if they won’t even respond to their customer suggestions.