cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Auto play on kids programmes

When using either a Now TV smart box or stick on the kids app it is really sporadic with auto playing the next episode

We were watching Piggy Tails yesterday and first off it played 4 episodes ok then stopped then only played 2 then 3 then only 1!

Happens on both devices so surely a Now TV issue.

Any ideas
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have exactly the same problem with the kids TV. It formally autoplayed every episode. Now it plays two episodes and stops. Very annoying on short programme's my 3 year old watches
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problem here for the past week or so, having to manually start Peppa Pig every 5 minutes is driving me crazy. Will cancel subscription and find better solution unless they sort it soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like a solution too if anyone finds out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on Now TV lets have an official reply seems like a widespread issue. 

I tried to report through the online line chat but lost the will to live as your agent was awful!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, and some episodes I have to enter parental pin! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem with auto start, it's a pain as I have to keep stopping whatever I'm doing to put the next episode on. Would really like to know when or how this will be fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoke to online chat just now, their best suggestion was to do a factory reset and try again.

Did so and still the same issue but observed some interesting behavour -

1) It always plays two episodes (i.e. will auto play the next episode once), then drops back to the episode selection screen.

2) At the end of the first episode, you get a small window pop up bottom-right which shows the next episode and says "Next episode starts in..." with a countdown. It will then automatically play that episode when the countdown ends.

3) At the end of that second episode, if you watch closely you will see that same next episode window appear, but only for a split second as if it's cancelled itself. Then you are dropped back to the episode selection screen. 

I've recreated the above on a number of shows and different kids channels.

Spoke to online chat again and they have acknowledged the fault and told me that their "higher end team" is working on it. Hmm..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

At last they have acknowledged it is an issue, I did try to report it on the online chat but lost the will to live when for the third time they asked me what device I was  using!!

Thank you