cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Audio not in sync on app.

Hi does anyone else have a problem with the audio on everything playing through the app, not being in sync? If I watch through my TV or NowTV boxes it seems fine but as soon as I watch on my tablet in bed at night, it's all out of sync and it fluctuates too, between really bad like a dubbed Bruce Lee movie to just off so that it irritates you to death. It's really annoying me as I watch on my tablet the most. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, cleared app, restarted and I even did a full reboot of my tablet the other day and no difference at all. I know it's not just me as a friend mentioned it on Facebook the other day too. I can't wait to speak to a person about it or else I'm gonna cancel as it drives me bonkers. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

I am not sure it this only a problem of your tablet, but my's android tablet does not have the same issue.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi

Can I please ask what did you watch that is not sync audio?

And what tablet is it?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, everything I watch on the app is out of sync. Most recently, 2 seasons of Brassic, 3 of Westworld and just last night the new Mark Rufflow series which was so out of sync, I set up the account on here to ask for help with the problem. 

I have a Lenovo Yoga pad, Android. Fully up to date as I did a factory reset on it two days ago, which I thought might sort it out but it's just the same. It never used to do this it just since we're all in lockdown and there's no tech support.  Thank you for your reply. 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

I am not sure it this only a problem of your tablet, but my's android tablet does not have the same issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A friend asked on Facebook the other day if anyone else was having the problem. I just don't understand how it's only some people having it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the same problem when running the app on a YouView box.  I have to delay the audio by about 150ms, fortunately my TV can cope with this, but it's different each time I start the app so I spend ages trying to get the sounds in sync.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's so annoying.