cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Atlanta season 2 airing on NOW TV?

As Atlanta season 2 has already started airing in the US, I wanted to know when it'll be added to NOW TV?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, yes unfortunately we havne't had confrimation of UK dates from the studio just yet.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User should be able to help
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to here https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/atlanta/ time and date are still unknown.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, yes unfortunately we havne't had confrimation of UK dates from the studio just yet.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

as as link @Anonymous User posted alluded to be on Fox UK, which means NowTV will have Atlanta S2 as @Anonymous User has said. Unfortunately nobody knows when it's appearing. NowTV usually gets on demand access to all of the main stuff from Fox, especially the new stuff. OnDemand access can sometimes be rather time-limited for some of the Fox UK stuff though, so bear that in mind when it appears

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help! I'll look out for it.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

you might be interested in thisSmiley Wink

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/04/26/atlanta-season-2-robbin-season-gets-june-uk-premiere-date-on-fox-uk/

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it's on there now. just don't try watching episode 4 via PS4 you will go around in circles trying to get it to play. Standard poor NOWTV user experience as per.