cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arrow verse crossover

Does anybody know/have a link to watching batwoman’s Episode of the crossover?! 

5 REPLIES 5
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Thomas

The Batwoman crossover, episode (S01E09), is not available yet but the first two episodes, which have been shown on E4, should also be on All4 catchup. 

Nevertheless S01E03, the next episode of Batwoman, will be shown 9.00pm next Sunday. 

The only other way to see the crossover is to VPN over to the US and join CW's website.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! 

So I need to wait about 6 weeks for Batwoman to be on All4 if I want to watch the crossover in order because the rest of them and the next episodes are on NowTV already!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Thomas

It's not gonna be that easy, as you know, CW is on a longer break because of Corona and they will be off an extra two weeks this year. This could, and most probably will, mean Now TV's CW mid-season breaks are going to be longer than usual and the Crisis.... episodes are unlikely to tie up with Batwoman on E4.

Sorry.

UK Bob

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User In previous years, as well as the dvd box sets for the individual series each of which have included the entire crossover,  there has been a dvd containing just the crossover episodes. Perhaps not ideal considering they won’t be published until later in the year but its the only way I can see to watch the entire crossover in sequence.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think we're just going to have to watch Batwoman later, unfortunately. By my reckoning, episode 9 of Batwoman is due to be shown on E4 on 24th May. Supergirl, the Flash and Legends are all available on Now TV until the end of July/beginning of August, so those could all be watched in the correct sequence once Batwoman is aired. Unfortunately, Arrow is the awkward one - the current season is listed as only being available until 15th/16th May. I'm not sure why this show is available for less time than the others.