cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arrow season 8 episode 7 missing!

New Arrow episodes are usually added on a Wednesday.

When we tried to watch this week's episode, it just said "available Wednesday"  so there was no way to watch it.

Now, episode 7 has been removed entirely and replaced with episode 8 saying "available Wednesday" - so it looks like we're going to miss an entire episode.

This is the first time I've encountered an issue like this with NowTV but looking back at other forum posts, it seems they're somewhat notorious for doing this.

What can we do to get this episode added back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly i don't follow this TV show, so the information below might not be correct.

Where looking at my nowtv box and App on my Android phone there seems to be only five episodes from Season 8 that have been previously broadcasted on Sky One in the UK.

Looking at the Sky TV Guide there is two new episodes Ep6 "Reset" & Ep7 "Purgatory" which will be live and exclusive at 8 pm & 9pm on Sky One Wednesday the 11th of December.

The information taken from the Sky TV Guide seems to back up what episodes of Season 8 are currently available to watch on the NowTV catchup service.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly i don't follow this TV show, so the information below might not be correct.

Where looking at my nowtv box and App on my Android phone there seems to be only five episodes from Season 8 that have been previously broadcasted on Sky One in the UK.

Looking at the Sky TV Guide there is two new episodes Ep6 "Reset" & Ep7 "Purgatory" which will be live and exclusive at 8 pm & 9pm on Sky One Wednesday the 11th of December.

The information taken from the Sky TV Guide seems to back up what episodes of Season 8 are currently available to watch on the NowTV catchup service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

As a fan of Arrow and just to back-up what @schnapps  has mentioned, I believe that in some early TV Guides episode 6 of the latest season had been due to go out on Wednesday 4th December, however, on that date Sky decided to show a Gillette Soccer special on Sky One so they moved episode 6 of Arrow to Wednesday 11th December and on this date they will now show a double-header of episodes 6 and 7.

I also find that when a show has a double-header of new episodes the 'available soon' thumbnails on Now TV never seem to be able to display that properly, they quite often only show one and it doesn't look right, but come the episodes going out both new episodes usually do appear on catch-up as expected....... so, if something is looking a bit weird on the listing for the Arrow episodes that are due next week, I'd be fairly confident that come next Wednesday evening episodes 6 and 7 should appear as we would expect.....I'd think episode 6 will be available just after 8pm and episode 7 will come on just after 9pm??

.....and, after the double-header next Wednesday I believe Arrow episode 8 will not appear until the New-Year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

This is great news. Yeah, the thumbnails did look a bit odd. I'll check the Sky TV guide in future if I see anything like that.

Sounds about right - I'll keep an eye out for both on Wednesday!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks - didn't think to check the Sky TV guide.

I'll keep an eye out for both next Wednesday.