cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Are Sky One Offering Selective PL Live Matches ?

Thought i give this thread a bump, if anybody who has an entertainment pass and fancy watching any of the three Premier League Football matches shown live today on Sky One Smiley Wink

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like there is another Live Premier League match being shown on Sky One, Saturday the 4th of May 2019 between Bournemouth v Tottenham (according to the Sky TV Guide planner) if anybody is interested who has a NowTV entertainment pass Smiley Happy.

ClockEnd
Expert 2

@schnapps wrote:

Sky One, Saturday 4th May 2019 12:30 between Bournemouth v Tottenham (according to the Sky TV Guide planner) if anybody is interested who has a NowTV entertainment pass

May the 4th be with you!

That is very handy as I can start my day pass on Saturday evening at 7.30pm for Liverpool game and have it run until same time next day when Arsenal game would have finished with Manchester United game just before.

I wonder if one of the final day games will be on Sky One...

0 Thanks

Welcome back everyone to a new season of football, some of it on Sky1. According to Digiguide the first match of the new EPL season, Liverpool v Norwich, is to be streamed live on Friday August 9th with an 8pm kick-off.

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Looking at the Sky TV Guide Planner there is a match on Sunday the 10th of November on the Sky One Entertainment channel starting at 1pm between Wolves v Villa if anybody is interested who has an Entertainment pass 😀.