cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starman73
Expert

Re: Are Sky One Offering Selective PL Live Matches ?

Sky One Premier League games to date all Saturday 12.30 KO  (that I know of)

West Ham v Chelsea
Leicester City v Crystal Palace
Leicester City v Stoke City
Burnley v Everton
Southampton v Chelsea

0 Thanks

@schnapps @starman73 and anyone else interested in Sky One EPL games. I do indeed have a Digiguide sub and I'll post up any Sky One games as and when they appear on the Digiguide listings. 

I'd agree there's a very good chance of the WBA v Liverpool game moving and being shown on Sky One. 

starman73
Expert

@robert1997 wrote:

@schnapps @starman73 and anyone else interested in Sky One EPL games. I do indeed have a Digiguide sub and I'll post up any Sky One games as and when they appear on the Digiguide listings. 

I'd agree there's a very good chance of the WBA v Liverpool game moving and being shown on Sky One. 

@robert1997 thanks for the offer.  I do check on my Tivo but the listings change from day to day.  I will set a series link so I know about the sky one/Sky Sports Mix games.

starman73
Expert

The game has moved to Saturday 12:30 so just need to wait and see if it is on Sky One 

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/premier-league

SAT 21ST APRIL West Bromwich Albion 12:30 Liverpool

Premier League

@schnapps @starman73 et al

Saturday 28th April @ 11.30am (k.o. 12.30pm) Sky One are showing Liverpool v Stoke LIVE. (info from Digiguide).

starman73
Expert

@robert1997 wrote:

@schnapps @starman73 et al

@Saturday 28th April @ 11.30am (k.o. 12.30pm) Sky One are showing Liverpool v Stoke LIVE. (info from Digiguide).

Cheers!  Just shown up on my TIvo.  I think next week's WBA v Liverpool game will be on Sky One, just have to wait and see.

0 Thanks

Agreed @starman73 I'd be very surprised if next Saturdays game wasn't on Sky One.

0 Thanks

Just a heads up per Digiguide and the Sky listings on the Sky website, tomorrow mornings EPL match is NOT scheduled to be shown on Sky One. A reminder though that next Saturdays EPL game IS live on Sky One.

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Just a quick bump of this thread if anybody want's to watch the Liverpool v Stoke match today on Sky One with a nowtv entertainment pass Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
starman73
Expert

Sky Sports Mix is showing a live game on final day Sunday 13th May and with Sky still with three games left to broadcast this season there is the chance  of a game being on Sky One.

Interestingly on Sky One on my Tivo there is a To Be Announced at 3pm to 6pm  Saturday 12th May which may be a EFL playoff game.  It may be the European Rugby Champions Cup Final but that would end about an hour later.  It would make more sense to have the rugby as it is a dual broadcast with BT Sport and like having the last two days of Masters on Mix when also broadcast on BBC.

0 Thanks