cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Are Sky One Offering Selective PL Live Matches ?

@Thom77 that's being shown on a couple of the sports channels. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Thom77

According to the Sky TV Guide planner there is no schedule games for this Saturday on Sky one Smiley Sad

arrgeebargee
Scholar 3

@schnapps wrote:

HI @Thom77

According to the Sky TV Guide planner there is no schedule games for this Saturday on Sky one Smiley Sad

Only live game this Saturday is Celtic v Rangers which isn't on Mix, so wouldn't be on Sky One.

Next one might be Sat 13 Jan, but only La Liga and Championship. Maybe Brighton v Chelsea on Sat 20 Jan.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

According to the Sky TV Guide Planner, Sky One will be showing a Live Premier Game between Leicester City v Stoke City on Saturday the 24th of February 2018 Smiley Happy

Might be useful if somebody want's to watch the game using their nowtv entertainment pass and saving them buying a nowtv day sports pass to watch the match Smiley Happy 

@schnappswrote:

According to the Sky TV Guide Planner, Sky One will be showing a Live Premier Game between Leicester City v Stoke City on Saturday the 24th of February 2018 Smiley Happy

Might be useful if somebody want's to watch the game using their nowtv entertainment pass and saving them buying a nowtv day sports pass to watch the match Smiley Happy 

According to Digiguide listings the following Saturday (March 3rd) Burnley v Everton is also being shown on Sky One.

csgas
Scholar

I guess Man Utd v Liverpool on Saturday 10 March in same time slot is highly unlikely...

0 Thanks
csgas
Scholar

@schnappswrote:

Must admit it is a nice bonus.  Saves me starting a day pass until that evening to get Barcelona game, Game of the Day, Match Choice and three Sunday games (Palace v Spurs; Man U v Chelsea and Arsenal v Man City - Cup final).    Can watch the rugby in the afternoon.

I would guess you are guessing correctly Smiley Very Happy

I'd be astonished if Sky offered that game on Sky One!

Thom77
Elite

@csgas@robert1997

A live Sky One showing on 24th February and 3rd March, so surely as all good things come in threes the Utd v Liverpool will be a must for Sky One on the 10th March?????

Being a Utd fan I have my fingers crossed this might be shown on Sky One, but I have the fingers crossed on my other hand that they don't show it as they way we are at the moment I don't want to watch us getting beat!!!!!

0 Thanks

Currently 'Hawaii Five-0' is in the Sky One schedule for match time on the 10th. The game isn't on Sky Sports Mix (there's cricket instead) so highly unlikely to be on Sky One.

0 Thanks