cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Are Sky One Offering Selective PL Live Matches ?

Noticed that Sky One showed the West Ham v Chelsea match live last Saturday which was also shown on the NowTV live Sky One channel stream.

Looking ahead this week on the Sky TV Guide planner that there is another Live PL game between Leicester City v Crystal Place which is going to be shown live on Sky One this Saturday at 11.30am.

So i am wondering if Sky are going to make this a regular occurrence for selective Premier League matches during the course of the Football season ?

Personally i am not that interested in Football, but it might be welcomed by people who enjoy Football who have an entertainment pass and fancy watching the occasional match now and again.

88 REPLIES 88
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thought i give this thread a bump, if anybody who has an entertainment pass and fancy watching any of the three Premier League Football matches shown live today on Sky One Smiley Wink

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like there is another Live Premier League match being shown on Sky One, Saturday the 4th of May 2019 between Bournemouth v Tottenham (according to the Sky TV Guide planner) if anybody is interested who has a NowTV entertainment pass Smiley Happy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Sky One, Saturday 4th May 2019 12:30 between Bournemouth v Tottenham (according to the Sky TV Guide planner) if anybody is interested who has a NowTV entertainment pass

May the 4th be with you!

That is very handy as I can start my day pass on Saturday evening at 7.30pm for Liverpool game and have it run until same time next day when Arsenal game would have finished with Manchester United game just before.

I wonder if one of the final day games will be on Sky One...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Welcome back everyone to a new season of football, some of it on Sky1. According to Digiguide the first match of the new EPL season, Liverpool v Norwich, is to be streamed live on Friday August 9th with an 8pm kick-off.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looking at the Sky TV Guide Planner there is a match on Sunday the 10th of November on the Sky One Entertainment channel starting at 1pm between Wolves v Villa if anybody is interested who has an Entertainment pass 😀.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like there is another PL Game on Sky One at 1pm tomorrow between Burnley & Leicester City if anybody is interested who has an entertainment pass.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

There is another game scheduled on Sky One between Burnley v Tottenham starting at 5pm Saturday the 7th of March 2020.

Might be of interest to somebody.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

I've not been that fussed with a Sports Pass on my Now TV viewing for a while, but I do quite like these Sky One gifts..... I'll give this a watch on Saturday.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Another game scheduled on Sky One between West Ham & Wolves at 1pm Sunday the 15th of March 😀.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Here was me hoping they might have done Rangers v Celtic on the same day, I suppose West Ham v Wolves will do....any freebie will do😁😁

Just read a story on my phone about Pay TV Rights holders possibly being asked to make all games free to watch if fans are banned from stadiums....maybe the freebie to end all freebies??????