cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Are Sky One Offering Selective PL Live Matches ?

Noticed that Sky One showed the West Ham v Chelsea match live last Saturday which was also shown on the NowTV live Sky One channel stream.

Looking ahead this week on the Sky TV Guide planner that there is another Live PL game between Leicester City v Crystal Place which is going to be shown live on Sky One this Saturday at 11.30am.

So i am wondering if Sky are going to make this a regular occurrence for selective Premier League matches during the course of the Football season ?

Personally i am not that interested in Football, but it might be welcomed by people who enjoy Football who have an entertainment pass and fancy watching the occasional match now and again.

88 REPLIES 88
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @starman73 and anyone else interested in Sky One EPL games. I do indeed have a Digiguide sub and I'll post up any Sky One games as and when they appear on the Digiguide listings. 

I'd agree there's a very good chance of the WBA v Liverpool game moving and being shown on Sky One. 

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

@schnapps @starman73 and anyone else interested in Sky One EPL games. I do indeed have a Digiguide sub and I'll post up any Sky One games as and when they appear on the Digiguide listings. 

I'd agree there's a very good chance of the WBA v Liverpool game moving and being shown on Sky One. 

@Anonymous User thanks for the offer.  I do check on my Tivo but the listings change from day to day.  I will set a series link so I know about the sky one/Sky Sports Mix games.

starman73
Elite

The game has moved to Saturday 12:30 so just need to wait and see if it is on Sky One 

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/premier-league

SAT 21ST APRIL West Bromwich Albion 12:30 Liverpool

Premier League

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @starman73 et al

Saturday 28th April @ 11.30am (k.o. 12.30pm) Sky One are showing Liverpool v Stoke LIVE. (info from Digiguide).

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

@schnapps @starman73 et al

@Saturday 28th April @ 11.30am (k.o. 12.30pm) Sky One are showing Liverpool v Stoke LIVE. (info from Digiguide).

Cheers!  Just shown up on my TIvo.  I think next week's WBA v Liverpool game will be on Sky One, just have to wait and see.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed @starman73 I'd be very surprised if next Saturdays game wasn't on Sky One.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a heads up per Digiguide and the Sky listings on the Sky website, tomorrow mornings EPL match is NOT scheduled to be shown on Sky One. A reminder though that next Saturdays EPL game IS live on Sky One.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just a quick bump of this thread if anybody want's to watch the Liverpool v Stoke match today on Sky One with a nowtv entertainment pass Smiley Happy

starman73
Elite

Sky Sports Mix is showing a live game on final day Sunday 13th May and with Sky still with three games left to broadcast this season there is the chance  of a game being on Sky One.

Interestingly on Sky One on my Tivo there is a To Be Announced at 3pm to 6pm  Saturday 12th May which may be a EFL playoff game.  It may be the European Rugby Champions Cup Final but that would end about an hour later.  It would make more sense to have the rugby as it is a dual broadcast with BT Sport and like having the last two days of Masters on Mix when also broadcast on BBC.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

At the moment Digiguide have Gillette Soccer Saturday in the 3-6pm slot on the 12th on Sky1. That of course has to change with next to nothing for them to talk about that day Smiley LOL

IF Sky One is to get a play-off game in that timeslot then it would be the 1st League 2 semi-final which kicks off at 3pm. The other play-off games on that date kick off at 12.30pm, 5.15pm, and 7.30pm