cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Are Sky One Offering Selective PL Live Matches ?

Noticed that Sky One showed the West Ham v Chelsea match live last Saturday which was also shown on the NowTV live Sky One channel stream.

Looking ahead this week on the Sky TV Guide planner that there is another Live PL game between Leicester City v Crystal Place which is going to be shown live on Sky One this Saturday at 11.30am.

So i am wondering if Sky are going to make this a regular occurrence for selective Premier League matches during the course of the Football season ?

Personally i am not that interested in Football, but it might be welcomed by people who enjoy Football who have an entertainment pass and fancy watching the occasional match now and again.

88 REPLIES 88
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User that's being shown on a couple of the sports channels. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Anonymous User

According to the Sky TV Guide planner there is no schedule games for this Saturday on Sky one Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

HI @Anonymous User

According to the Sky TV Guide planner there is no schedule games for this Saturday on Sky one Smiley Sad

Only live game this Saturday is Celtic v Rangers which isn't on Mix, so wouldn't be on Sky One.

Next one might be Sat 13 Jan, but only La Liga and Championship. Maybe Brighton v Chelsea on Sat 20 Jan.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to the Sky TV Guide Planner, Sky One will be showing a Live Premier Game between Leicester City v Stoke City on Saturday the 24th of February 2018 Smiley Happy

Might be useful if somebody want's to watch the game using their nowtv entertainment pass and saving them buying a nowtv day sports pass to watch the match Smiley Happy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnappswrote:

According to the Sky TV Guide Planner, Sky One will be showing a Live Premier Game between Leicester City v Stoke City on Saturday the 24th of February 2018 Smiley Happy

Might be useful if somebody want's to watch the game using their nowtv entertainment pass and saving them buying a nowtv day sports pass to watch the match Smiley Happy 

According to Digiguide listings the following Saturday (March 3rd) Burnley v Everton is also being shown on Sky One.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I guess Man Utd v Liverpool on Saturday 10 March in same time slot is highly unlikely...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would guess you are guessing correctly Smiley Very Happy

I'd be astonished if Sky offered that game on Sky One!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

A live Sky One showing on 24th February and 3rd March, so surely as all good things come in threes the Utd v Liverpool will be a must for Sky One on the 10th March?????

Being a Utd fan I have my fingers crossed this might be shown on Sky One, but I have the fingers crossed on my other hand that they don't show it as they way we are at the moment I don't want to watch us getting beat!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently 'Hawaii Five-0' is in the Sky One schedule for match time on the 10th. The game isn't on Sky Sports Mix (there's cricket instead) so highly unlikely to be on Sky One.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thought I would give this thread a quick bump, just as a reminder that the Burnley  v Everton match is being shown live (weather permitting) on Sky One at 12.30 if anybody wants to watch the game with their nowtv entertainment pass Smiley Happy