cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple tv all live channels under sky live movies

Hello

Recently all of my live channels seems to be under my sky live movies on apple tv. Makes it really difficult to use as I can not see what is on except selecting that channel. Any reason behind this? I have tried resetting my box exc.

Cheers

20 REPLIES 20
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That seems to be the way the Apple TV box works. I don’t use my Apple TV box for NowTV, but it lumps Apple TV+, Disney+, IPlayer, etc together. To put it another way, it aggregates the various services, rather than separating them. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J  of the NowTV Team this doesn't look right to me where when you go into the movies section under live movies on the NowTV App on my ATV 3 box all live channels such has movies, sports, kids and entertainment are all in the same place.

What makes it even worse (if this is NowTV intention) is that the categories and channels are all jumbled up and not in any organised order.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Live Movie section seems a right mixture now, information on the current movie instead of n/a would be an improvement!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope NOWTV urgently fixes this - might be a bug.On my APTV the live channels under movies is now showing all channels including sky sports and entertainment. First the mandatory pin and now this - what's going on - sort it out nOWTV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is really frustrating, I can see the live TV guide for channels I don’t have yet the movie channels I pay for is blank, so I now need yet another app to use as a TV guide as well as having to enter a parental pin at the grand old age of 36 🙄 nice work

Mikeh_
Scholar

I have two Apple TV boxes and have this same problem, there is no movie schedule anymore, it just lists all channels in the movie section, I have sent a message on Twitter to now tv and had no response, the app is very poor and basic 

Mikeh_
Scholar

I re tweeted now tv and they have responded saying they are aware of the issue but have no further info atm 😔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive been in contact with NOW tv via email about this and i dont hold too much hope.

i explained the problem, then had a reply asking how long ive had the problem and can i watch on other devices. I replied and sent them a screen shot and a video of what the problem is aswell as the info they asked for.

They replied next day with the same templated email.

I replied telling them to look at the case Ref No. as Id already replied.

They replied next day saying restart my Apple Tv and check it has the latest update...... Give me a break! Apple tv is fine and updated and nothing to do with this problem. Ive asked them to escalate this as im pretty sure its a simple fix, but trying to get their ###### in to gear is really frustrating. I understand their is killer virus and our problems pale in comparison but if people are still working or working remotely on this service that may be keeping people sane in lockdown, then they might aswell get it right! haha

If they said Sorry there is nobody working on this at the moment, then fair dos, but obviously there is someone there doing something to break it!

Rant over sorry everyone!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To add to my last message, im majorly frustrated as ive literally just bought the Apple tv 4k a week ago to have all my apps in one place and supposedly at the best quality etc. I like to skip through movie channels so if thatisnt working ijust feel like ive wasted my money.