cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple tv all live channels under sky live movies

Hello

Recently all of my live channels seems to be under my sky live movies on apple tv. Makes it really difficult to use as I can not see what is on except selecting that channel. Any reason behind this? I have tried resetting my box exc.

Cheers

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had the same issue, when I installed the app on the Apple TV and went under live movies there was just the sky movies I purchased in the pass, but over the last week or two all the channels have appeared under live movies- sports etc that I don’t have a pass for! 

Also the schedule display where you could see what movies where on and on next has also gone- so you have to click, enter pin and see what’s playing to see what’s on! 

please fix 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s reverted back to its previous setting under live movies.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

The app is awful anyway, but this just makes my blood boil, I wish Now TV would just get this app finished and updated. One of the reasons I pay for all my services is because years back with kodi etc links would be broken, buffering, streams stopping mid show, it frustrated the hell out of me.... I dont expect to have similar experiences with services I pay alot of money for and to be fair, netflix, disney+, prime, bt sport have been spot on - its just Now Tv app and interface that is so disappointing. 
if I can now get Now tv on my sony tv in the bedroom, why are Apple TV users still stuck with this ###### old version?

Rant over haha

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

Thank you for letting us know. 

We are currently looking into this.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Be interesting to know what is the cause of this recurring issue . Is it the recent Apple TV update or Now TV problem?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

hi All,

This time the Live channel issue a bit different. Please note that we confirm the Sky Live Channel can be accessed in both Entertainment path and live movie path. As long as you have the Entertainment pass, you will not have issue on watching any Live channel content.

Meanwhile, we are still looking for the cause of duplication path. However if you do get in trouble of watch any specific content. Please do let me know anytime.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The worst thing is that the picture for the movie channels no longer actually shows what is on! Just says N/A 😢

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

We really appreciate all your comments. The movie picture issue is under another investigation. 

Thank you for your patience.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why hasn't this still been fixed yet? I have movies and sports passes however the live movies includes everything and unable to view by schedule. Pls fix as I can't see what is playing and I don't want to keep checking all channels with the mandatory pin. It is sucha pain!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I expect they are waiting as the new top overhaul Apple TV app is very nearly ready.