cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App Not Working On iPad - Crashes When I Click On Movies & Entertainment

Now TV isn't working properly on my iPad. Works fine on my iPhone, my TV, and my wife's iPad. 

When I load the app, it brings up lots of options (the boxes) for sports. (Sky Sports Tonight, Premier League World etc etc) The thing is, I don't have the sports package. 

Whenever I click on "Movies" or "Entertainment", the app dies. When I click on "My TV", I can see my Watchlist and the films on my "Continue Watching" list, but nothing happens when I click on them. 

I deleted the app and re-installed it. No change. 

I have an older iPad (third generation, maybe). Version 9.3.6. Moderl MD371B/A. Now TV has always worked fine, until a couple of days ago. 

Anyone know what has happened?

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same is happening for me! Every time I click entertainment or movies the app closes, kids loads but says I am offline 🙄 my WiFi is connected fine! I’m using an iPad with the same software as yours and it stopped working Saturday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep - same issue. Come on @nowtv - get this sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a reply from the geniuses in the (robot) customer service department. Apparently I'm now an 'advocate'. Whoopy f'ing do. Any response to the actual issue? Nope. Not a dicky bird. Pathetic.