cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App Not Working On iPad - Crashes When I Click On Movies & Entertainment

Now TV isn't working properly on my iPad. Works fine on my iPhone, my TV, and my wife's iPad. 

When I load the app, it brings up lots of options (the boxes) for sports. (Sky Sports Tonight, Premier League World etc etc) The thing is, I don't have the sports package. 

Whenever I click on "Movies" or "Entertainment", the app dies. When I click on "My TV", I can see my Watchlist and the films on my "Continue Watching" list, but nothing happens when I click on them. 

I deleted the app and re-installed it. No change. 

I have an older iPad (third generation, maybe). Version 9.3.6. Moderl MD371B/A. Now TV has always worked fine, until a couple of days ago. 

Anyone know what has happened?

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got the exact same issue works fine on iPhones and TVs but not on iPad. Have now cancelled now tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoiler
 Same issue running iOS 9.3.5.  All other devices fine can still watch kids just not entertainment & movies. Help please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue on my iPad. Stopped working about 3 days ago. 

Works fine on every other platform 😔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This exactly what is happening on my Ipad 2.  Found it doing this when I wanted to watch Hotel Mumbai on Friday 22 Nov and checked to see if it was available on the Ipad.  Sports works okay though so there must be some bug in the app forcing closed down of the app when going into either the Movies or Entertainment.  I'm able to watch both on my TV so it has got to be a problem with the software for the Ipad .  I've also cleaned the Ipad of the app and downloaded it twice without success.  If there a fix NowTv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been experiencing the same.

Are NowTv working on it or ignoring the issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received an e-mail that said my issue was being "escalated" and passed on to a member of the technical team. However, I was told the same thing on Wednesday. At the time, they said someone would be in touch within 48 hours. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are ignoring the issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having this problem on my husband’s older iPad that works on iOS 9.3.5. 

Have deleted and reloaded app. Still crashes when I click movies or entertainment. Sport plays but I don’t subscribe to that! 

Newer devices work fine. What’s going on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the same problem on my iPhone 6 for the last week!!! It crashes when I tap into Movies & Entertainment, and won't play any selected movies. Says I'm offline, and I'm not.