cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App Home Screen

Hi…..I’m maybe being completely stupid but when I go into the app on my Samsung tv on the Home Screen I no longer have “View All Entertainment “. Has anyone else experienced this? The options are new & trending, my tv continue watching, view all previews, view all movies,  view all sports live, view all sports on demand (although I don’t subscribe to sorts), view all kids, view all hayu and view all bonus streams. I can go in and search for a show and watch it as normal but where has view all entertainment gone?

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

Yep, someone's flicked a switch or pressed a button and all working fine!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Saint1976
Elite 3

@schnapps oh lordy, the dreaded PIN to watch Sky Max during the day!

Saint1976
Elite 3

@schnapps @RoyB @Anonymous User anyone else not getting Sky Max to work

Roku

IMG_20210901_161547__01.jpg

LG TV app

IMG_20210901_162131__01.jpg

Both load for a split second after entering the PIN but then crash.

Showcase works fine.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Saint1976 

Yep, same here for me watching Sky Max live on my Youview box and NOW 4K box.

Where Sky Showcase live (currently watching Will & Grace in the background is streaming fine).

Hopefully it's teething problems with the new Sky Max service (haven't tried any Catchup or on Demand content yet from the Sky Max library) to see if the error is relating to the live stream only. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Saint1976 

Looks like it's only effecting Sky Max live at the moment with the error message shown on your screen shots.

Where i just tried a TV show on Sky Max catchup and it was running fine for the 10 minutes that i tested it.

Hopefully the bug will be ironed out shortly by NOW.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Fingers crossed the Sky Max live channel might be fixed now, where i have been streaming Supergirl on the live Sky Max channel for about 10 minutes without the error message popping up on my television screen.

Saint1976
Elite 3

Yep, someone's flicked a switch or pressed a button and all working fine!