cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App Home Screen

Hi…..I’m maybe being completely stupid but when I go into the app on my Samsung tv on the Home Screen I no longer have “View All Entertainment “. Has anyone else experienced this? The options are new & trending, my tv continue watching, view all previews, view all movies,  view all sports live, view all sports on demand (although I don’t subscribe to sorts), view all kids, view all hayu and view all bonus streams. I can go in and search for a show and watch it as normal but where has view all entertainment gone?

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

Yep, someone's flicked a switch or pressed a button and all working fine!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me on my NOW TV Box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same on Apple TV app and iPhone app

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User it may be because there are 2 new channels launching today. It will mean them changing/updating the app/thumbnails.

@Simon-J can you confirm if the channel roll out is affecting the entertainment section on people's devices?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! All sorted now 😊

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Saint1976 @Anonymous User 

Same on the app on my LG TV.

Say what you like about Now, but when they balls it up, they are at least consistent; they make sure they balls it up everywhere 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Might be worth double checking your NOW App Home Screen once again.

The "View All Entertainment" grid row was missing just now on the Youview Box NOW App and has this instance just re-appeared back on the home screen 😀.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@schnapps 

Yep, back on all my devices with the new Sky Max.

No sign of Sky Showcase in the catch-up section, though it is showing on live TV guide.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Saint1976 

Sky Showcase is a live only channel, hence you can't find it on Demand.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Saint1976 

More information in this NOW Help Article about Sky Max and Sky Showcase.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/two-new-entertainment-channels