cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American horror story season 8

Where on earth is it!!! It’s the only reason I have this thing, so if it’s not on, I will be cancelling!!! Quick enough to take my money every month, get on with it!!! 

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is on FX channel , which is not available , however Netflix has been added so I'm going to have a look there as I'm also interested in The Mayans 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In which case I’m cancelling, Netflix is a year behind, so season 8 won’t arrive until September 2019. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1st episode is available to watch now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No dude - it’s FX in the states and FOX over here - and has been every single year! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, BUT has still been aired on now tv. Only reason half of us pay for it is because of GoT and AHS. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m livid it was on last year and I subscribed just for ahs too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is some kind of joke, right? Just like you - have tuned in to try to catch up and NO SIGN OF IT....

It’s all over the papers that we can watch it on a FOX, And therefore on NOW TV, maybe a Glitsch?

They show it every year and haven’t announcened that they’ve dumped it - like you say - it’s a good audience puller with people singing up for it.

I vaguely remember that catch up might not be available until 2 days after the live showing, so am crossing my fingers that it will be available tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s a technical issue, according to NowTv - it is definitely going to be on, we just aren’t sure when!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was on now tv when it was live the other night so iv just gone to catch up on it and can’t! So annoyed 😡 for what I pay for my internet package and for my now tv I might aswell get rid of them all and go with sky or virgin! Why let now tv customers watch it live it not be able to catch up on it? This service is getting worse!