Not applicable

American horror story apocalypse

Will this be shown and if so when?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 1 is on the Fox live channel tonight at 10pm, where i would expect it will be added to the nowtv catch up service within a couple hours of this time.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeap. It does, but it appears to be a regular thing. Maybe they need to invest in a better system, or better people to maintain it.

This is by far not the first time I have had "technical" issues with them.

Plus contacting them has become increasing difficult.

Maybe I will just use a more profession company in future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lol, bye then!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I certainly won't miss the likes of you. Typical response. Not unexpected. So well done you.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! Go me!

And I certainly won’t miss people like you, spitting their dummy out over a TV show not being uploaded as soon as they thought it would be. 

There’s worse things in life, and also better things to be getting on with in the meantime, while waiting for it to be uploaded. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeap....now just go to sleep and rest your petty little head.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Children please ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It keeps us young 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also very disappointed that I can’t watch it on catch up, but I’m not going spit my dummy out promise 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, as my plan was to watch AHS, and South Park, and neither of them have been uploaded, I might just accept it and do just that. But hey, at least I won’t cry myself to sleep over it  

Don’t forget your hankey, treacle!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey don’t get high & mighty - folk are venting here as a service was promised and not delivered we pay and expected to have what what was offered maybe this can be seen as a 1st world problem and there indeed bigger things to worry about but if you pay and are promised something you expect it and should be able to complain and expect a decent response as to why it not provided basic CRM manage customer relationships and set expectations ,!!!