Not applicable

American horror story apocalypse

Will this be shown and if so when?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 1 is on the Fox live channel tonight at 10pm, where i would expect it will be added to the nowtv catch up service within a couple hours of this time.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Took some finding but it is there! Just waiting on discovery of witches now? Is that part of the ongoing issues?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go to watch this morning, it's up but shows an error code when loading! Been trying since 8am!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It WAS on live at 10pm on Fox ....but is now nowhere to be found now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

There are several threads about this issue and none offer anyanswers from NOWTV whatsoever... We just want to know when and if it is going to be added; it hasn't been advertised anywhere and it is just getting frustratiing for those who can't sit in front of a television for the program to air on Fox... hence why we pay for NOWTV

Waiting for an estimate time.

J&A

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any timescale for when this will appear online yet, NowTV?

You promoted it on Twitter as “arriving 27 September”, but it does not appear to be available to stream as of 11:30am on 28 September.

https://twitter.com/nowtv/status/1044632763910037509

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have recently spoken to an advisor about this situation and he said that it was something to do with broadcasting rights and that it could take from anything to 24 hours to 7 days for it to come onto catch up 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope you told them that that is a really poor service - for which we are paying

But thanks for keeping us updated even if they haven't

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It still isn’t on catch up! 😩

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's up this morning now - you have to search for it or go straight to the fox channel as it's not showing in catch up or new but it's up 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode one has now appeared on there. It's still not showing in the lists (for me at least) but you can find it by using search