cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar 2

Re: American horror story apocalypse ep 2 - sound keeps cutting out

You will be lucky if you get a reply I reported it 2 days ago nothing back from them

Highlighted
Scholar 2

They were told the same story on the 4th October 2 days  when I spoke to someone on the chat line  still not fixed I have been watching netflix till the problem is sorted Live tv is ok as I checked it.

They are too slow getting the missing episodes and any technical problems sorted out they seem to wait until more people complain

Highlighted
Advocate

Also having this problem

Highlighted
Advocate

Same issue here. Samsung Now Tv app was cutting AHS sound so I changed over to the PS4. PS4 had the exact same issue with this episode only though. 

Not ideal

Highlighted
Mentor

Same issue with a NowTV smartbox with this episode.

Highlighted
Advocate

I only got Now tv to get AHS and last week's episode was late and just tried to watch this week's and because of the sound cutting out it's unwatchable!.Are there no diagnostic checks before they air the episodes?Is there no quality checks?.What a joke.....

Highlighted
Advocate

Any word from Now TV as to when we can expect a fix to the episode? The only notification on the Service Updates page refers to missing episodes - this episode isn't missing, but it may as well be because it's not possible to watch it properly with the audio cutting out constantly. 

Fair enough sometimes there are technical issues but at least acknowledge them when multiple people are reporting the same issue and provide some expectation of resolution at a minimum...

Highlighted
Scholar

i tried to get in contact again with now tv but unsuccessful ,as it happens when trying to watch the wire aswell, so i sent a complaint in for all the good that will do this is the 3rd day for me, with sound playing up tryng to watch things, i keep trying ahs and the wire now and then but still the same problems

Highlighted
Advocate

Yep, same issue for me. Xbox app and LG tv. Not had this issue with any episodes previously. Totally unwatchable though. Can’t even make it to the opening credits 

Highlighted

Same here this episode is practically unwatchable, I’m watching Netflix instead, not happy. 

0 Thanks