cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American horror story apocalypse ep 2 - sound keeps cutting out

Hi I'm trying to watch episode 2 of AHS Apocalypse on demand but the sound keeps cutting out every few seconds. I know thr problem is with this episode in particular as the sound works fine on everything I have watched including the previous episode. I've also tried watching it on a different device and have turned my now tv box off and on again to no avail. What should I do?

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here on PS4, hopefully someone is paying attention and this gets sorted soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacted live chat and apparently it's being looked into now..... 

superglo2012
Scholar 3

They were told the same story on the 4th October 2 days  when I spoke to someone on the chat line  still not fixed I have been watching netflix till the problem is sorted Live tv is ok as I checked it.

They are too slow getting the missing episodes and any technical problems sorted out they seem to wait until more people complain

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here this episode is practically unwatchable, I’m watching Netflix instead, not happy. 

hellsbelles
Scholar

Mine too, on a roku stick, completely unwatchable.... Other shows ok, no problem watching ballers 

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Hi 

this is so annoying it has happened over 10 times in american horror also the last ship latest episode and  Elementary latest episode. I went on the chat on Thursday 4th October and they (suggested factory reset waste of time)as other shows are okay I don't think they even read what you have told them what the problem is and always takes ages to rectify the problem, like the missing episodes how is that even possible?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having this problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. Samsung Now Tv app was cutting AHS sound so I changed over to the PS4. PS4 had the exact same issue with this episode only though. 

Not ideal

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue with a NowTV smartbox with this episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only got Now tv to get AHS and last week's episode was late and just tried to watch this week's and because of the sound cutting out it's unwatchable!.Are there no diagnostic checks before they air the episodes?Is there no quality checks?.What a joke.....