cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American horror story apocalypse ep 2 - sound keeps cutting out

Hi I'm trying to watch episode 2 of AHS Apocalypse on demand but the sound keeps cutting out every few seconds. I know thr problem is with this episode in particular as the sound works fine on everything I have watched including the previous episode. I've also tried watching it on a different device and have turned my now tv box off and on again to no avail. What should I do?

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem on PS4 here. First ep 1 was on three days late, now it's disappeared again and the sound on ep 2 keeps cutting out. Sort it!

winterloner
Scholar

hi ive been having having sound issues for the past 2 days trying to watch anything, thats on lg tv app and a now tv stick, i spoke to someone from now tv and they just said there going to forward the problem on to the techi team and let me know in24 to48 hours

superglo2012
Scholar 3

You will be lucky if you get a reply I reported it 2 days ago nothing back from them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem 

Sound keeps stuttering on last ship ep3

Now TV having lots of problems at the moment 

Need to fix it paying for steaming service and not getting it

What are we paying for 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@winterloner wrote:

hi ive been having having sound issues for the past 2 days trying to watch anything, thats on lg tv app and a now tv stick, i spoke to someone from now tv and they just said there going to forward the problem on to the techi team and let me know in24 to48 hours

Same problem 

Sound keeps stuttering on last ship ep3

Now TV having lots of problems at the moment 

Need to fix it paying for steaming service and not getting it

What are we paying for 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The audio cuts out consistently in the same places which suggests the file on the server may be corrupt? Please resolve this asap as all these technical issues are getting a little frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What happened to episode one? I’ve missed it and it’s not available on catch up! 

Episode 2 - the sound keeps cutting out, it’s too frustrating to watch

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. The sound keeps cutting out on horror story 8 which means it's impossible to watch. Iit is so annoying. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem tweeted them no reply

if this isn’t sorted out soon will cancel 

lovebuguk
Scholar

same for me sound cutting out samsung tv / nowtv box /. its unwatchable.