cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American horror story apocalypse ep 2 - sound keeps cutting out

Hi I'm trying to watch episode 2 of AHS Apocalypse on demand but the sound keeps cutting out every few seconds. I know thr problem is with this episode in particular as the sound works fine on everything I have watched including the previous episode. I've also tried watching it on a different device and have turned my now tv box off and on again to no avail. What should I do?

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the same issue. It won’t work on Xbox or nowtv box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem on mine you would think Fix could at least broadcast their own programs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User can this be looked into please?  I've also encountered the same stuttering audio problem on Elementary episode 20, at minutes 3 and 33/34, and i read a thread about The Walking Dead where the same audio problems have been encountered.  Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same problem it’s so annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same sound problems 🤔

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User ...and The Last Ship S5E3 on Chromecast - frequent prolonged dropouts from about 20min - end. Ended up having to watch on mobile where the content file is unaffected. See also here for the same on TWD

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/The-Walking-Dead-S8Ep3-not-playing/m-p/479921#M8983

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having same issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is any one from Now TV tech team looking into this?  All we want us a reliable service.

Seems to be happening on a regular basis these days (variously glitches with streaming service) and when you ring customer they direct you to online chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is the same, trying to watch it now.  Episode 1 is missing as well.