cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American Horror Story Error Code 1300

So American Horror Story Cult has been added to the catch up and every time I try to press on it to play it keeps saying "we don't have this right now. We're always aging new shows and movies so check again soon to see if it's back - error code 1300" really infuriating. I've tried everything from closing the app and opening it back up, switching the box off and then back on again and nothing's worked?
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting exactly the same problem 😔
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's so frustrating! Like if it's "not there" why have it up? Dexter finished about an hour ago so it's just been put up so I've put that on to see if it works and it does! Just American horror story it seems - I even text my mum to ask her to try on hers and she's hung up on me to watch it because it's working fine for her!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem 😢
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The episode seems to be working OK now. If you're still having trouble post back with which device you are using to watch on and the NOW TV Team can check it out for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the issue as of 08:40 for the same error code on the same episode!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Which device are you using to watch, and just to check are you in the UK or Republic of Ireland?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having same problem, it works on my Android app, but not on my Xbox One app.
United Kingdom resident
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Thanks for mentioning the device. 

I'll tag @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team hopefully one of them will pass this on to be looked at.

For other members: it looks like it's working on some devices (eg NOW TV Box) but not others, so might be worth trying any other devices you have in the meantime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching on a PS3 in the UK