cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American Dad S16 Ep 10 not playing.

American Dad S16 Ep 10 is not playing. "Trophy Wife, Trophy Life" just buffers at the beginning, no playback, what's weird is that it says I'm almost two thirds through the episode, but I haven't watched a second. It also shares the thumbnail from Ep 9 " Exquisite Corpses".

Tried on LG App, and Roku.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went through Ep 9 again and waited for the Watch Now pop-up for Ep 10 to appear and it finally managed to play, I closed the video and tried from the Continue Watching men and it played okay too. Not sure what the issue was.

Thanks for the posts.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This might sound obvious or pointless, but worth trying. Have you deleted the apps from both devices and reinstalled them?

Best to explore all options, then you can pop onto live chat via this link. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I've just checked that episode on Android, LG TV and NowTV box and it plays for me.

IMG_20200807_090934.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried it on my NOW TV stick and Samsung TV App, neither play the episode, so that's four devices it doesn't play on. I'll try and re-install the App on a couple of the devices later.

Is the thumbnail the same for episode 9 and 10 with you guys?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User yes it shows the same thumbnail for both episodes. That's a regular error on NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went through Ep 9 again and waited for the Watch Now pop-up for Ep 10 to appear and it finally managed to play, I closed the video and tried from the Continue Watching men and it played okay too. Not sure what the issue was.

Thanks for the posts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also experiencing the glitch on NOW TV for American Dad.

I have watched Episode 9 and Episode 10 of Season 16 (actually Season 17) but both still appear in Continue Watching.

Both episodes have the same thumbnail image, which is also an error. 

American Dad is listed in My TV and the main FOX page but the thumbnail image is missing.

It's a mess.