cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American Dad - New Season Episode????

I was just wondering if there was a NEW episode of American Dad shown on Fox last night, Thursday 28th June??????

The new run seems to have been off for a few weeks (because it is also off in the US), but a visit to the Fox TV UK website a few weeks back suggested the next episode was due 28th June and the TV Mag' that I bought recently also said new episode on 28th June???

However, just went to Now TV to catch-up on last nights episode and there is nothing there.... so I'm just wondering if there is a delay on a new episode going up OR maybe there was no new episode last night (which seems more likely).

Season 14 Episode 13 was a few weeks ago, so thought last night might have been S14 E14??  But maybe it wasn't??

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Nope, repeat of S13E15 last night. Not sure when S14 is back on but it's S13E16 next week so could be a while.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Nope, repeat of S13E15 last night. Not sure when S14 is back on but it's S13E16 next week so could be a while.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Thanks for that confirmation..... I sort of assumed the new episode didn't happen last night, I can only think that a new episode had been planned for last night but the animators aren't drawing or colouring in fast enough!!!!!

American Dad is a nightmare to follow....... I've never known a US show take as many breaks during its run (and long breaks at that), but I'm sure it will be back one day.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Modern Family could give it a run for it's money!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User

Deleted. I think Never miss emailed me an old episode.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993@Andy

It's not easy following new American Dad at the moment...... I'm still seeing many TV Mags' and Listings that say 'new' episode at 10pm on Thursdays and that quite obviously isn't the case..... I don't yet think it has started back in the US, so the next new episode (which would be episode 14) may still be some way off.