cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Alaskan Bush People Season 12 shows missing

Hey all,

Does anyone know why only Episode 1 of Season 12  is available on catch up when they've already aired 4 episodes? So annoying!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to know this also!!! They keep airing new epsiodes yet we can only view the first one?! Whats going on now tv?!

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User I don't watch the show but in all honesty the way NowTV have formatted the folders makes no sense.

Search on a NowTV box and it shows 10 seasons, go to the show and it has 5 seasons. None of the show series and episodes correlate with Google's listings. I know in America they split a season into 2 but that still doesn't excuse how haphazardly it's been loaded to NowTv.

@Izzie-T can this be looked at and simplified?

IMG_20201025_110140.jpg

IMG_20201025_110103.jpg

Screenshot_20201025-110008.jpg

Screenshot_20201025-111203.jpg

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Saint1976 

please confirm if you have done the basic troubleshoot for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app on your NOW TV box, please?

As there should only be 5 season like your phone, it seems to me it still shows a lot of old data and cache. 

Can I please ask you to clear what EP order you do not think it is correct, as I cannot see the different between platform and system. I will look into this for you. 

If you may allow me to let you know that we cannot use Google result to compare our ep orders. As provider has the right and given individual Country of platform play in a specific order in their editorial preference. 

Thank you for your message. 

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.