cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adventure time

Hello everyone, i got the Kids pass so that my children can watch adventure time.  But there only seems to be one episode on there! We are watching it via an xbox one, not sure if that makes a difference. Can other people access more episodes? Not sure if I am doing something wrong.

many thanks.

x

8 REPLIES 8
Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User
Hi. I’ve looked on NOW TV App and can see one Episode of Adventure Time but there is one called Adventure Time : Elements which has 10 Seasons.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you i will check that out xx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

@Soulcal24 is right, Adventure Time - Elements has a lot of the content, it seems some of the content that should sit with "Adventure Time" has accidentally shifted across. We're working on getting all put in the right place. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ian, there seems to be an assortment of episodes missing from seasons 1-6 of Adventure Time, 18 missing episodes in total. Is that due to licensing issues maybe? Will they be up in the future? Thanks x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is still the case. Where are the missing episodes?? There are very important characters and plots missing and its junkies up my enjoyment of the story. 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

Please try using the search function, then you can see many different folders of Adventure time at once.

The separation is intended by distributor, NOW TV do not have right to edit this.

After checking out all them, and you still find any ep is missing, please let me know.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Jimbojambo
Advocate

Hey,

I’ve noticed that there are a lot of episodes missing from Now Tv(accesssd on the LG smart tv app). For example the final episode titled “Come Along With Me” this is, however on Sky Go… why is this?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jimbojambo

That person no longer works for NOW so they won’t be able to reply. The best option for you is to speak with staff via live chat. 

Which is accessed by clicking on the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down when signed in.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/feedback-complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help