cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adventure Time: Episodes displaying super-magnified on all devices.

Hi... I got a Kids pass in order to watch Adventure Time... but I’m having display issues on tons of episodes.

I’m finding that certain episodes display only the top left-hand corner, unwatchably zoomed in... with no visible option to change it.

It’s happening through the app on my Huawei P30 android phone, my iPad Pro (again through the app), and also when attempting to watch in browser on laptop (Mozilla).

It also seems to be consistent across devices as to which episodes are playing normally and which ones are affected.

I haven’t been through every episode in the entire 10 seasons obviously... but as an example, episode 1 plays fine, then episodes 2 through 7 are all afflicted. But then 8 is fine again. There are issues through to later seasons too.

Can anyone help? It’s the sole reason I bought the pass 😅

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like it's a content issue at NowTV's end.

Here's another thread reported the problem tonight.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/Zoomed-in-screen-on-Now-TV-Player/m-p/547067#M6745 

I will tag @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team to pass onto the relevant Dept to fix.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like it's a content issue at NowTV's end.

Here's another thread reported the problem tonight.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/Zoomed-in-screen-on-Now-TV-Player/m-p/547067#M6745 

I will tag @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team to pass onto the relevant Dept to fix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having exactly the same problem. It seems to affect all episodes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently they're investigating it now so hopefully we won't have to wait too long, it's the main thing getting me through the mornings and work these days. I need my AT fix!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone heard any solutions or that now TV is sorting the problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As of 7:47pm today (UK) they said it's been referred for investigation and they'll update me when it's been resolved. Hopefully soon!

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

I’ve had this problem a couple of times, including on Sky Sports F1 this morning. My work round is to hit the back button to exit the stream, then go back into the stream.

Unplugging the device and plugging it back in again also seems to work, but is much slower.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is this tagged as the solution when the problem isn't solved. This post just passes the problem elsewhere leaving the original post unsolved. It's very frustrating to see something is solved when it actually isn't. We've also been seeing this problem for over a week now.

My wife contacted NowTV through the chat over the weekend;

Excuses we've had;

- It's buffering (it's not, the image is faulty)

- Your internet is too slow (we have 200MB fibre)

- There are too many devices on your network (we have several smart devices, so what)

- Your device needs to be factory reset (not a chance)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly!! Nothing has been solved.

I literally only took out the subscription for Gumball and it’s unwatchable. What is the point?

so disappointed in the lack of ways to speak to a person at Now TV.

They aren’t providing the service I am paying for. All be it cheap we should be able to watch the programs!! Basic stuff 

I was told to turn the tv off and on..... wow If that is the extent of the technical help then we really are stuffed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm so disappointed, I've been waiting forever for then to get this fixed and even told them people would be better pirating the show than trying to genuinely pay for it because it's broken and they can't watch it. Besides the fact there's a LOT of episodes missing. NOW TV just are not listening and don't give a flying sausage about their customers, cancelling my subscription now and I'm very disappointed this has had to be the outcome of this mess. I would recommend everyone else do the same.