cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

911 season 4 and the rookie season 3 release

Hi,

I am just wondering if you have any idea as to when season 3 of The Rookie and season 4 of 911 will start airing on now tv?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s all really up in the air to be honest. With Disney+ launching “Star” on 23rd February, it is very possible and likely that we will have both shows appear on Disney+.

The reason I say this is that both 9-1-1 and Lone Star are owned by Disney. So it’s highly likely they have kept the rights to themselves to add more content to Disney+. 

@Izzie-T  do you have any more information on the two shows or is what I’ve said enough to cover it until some type of further confirmation from Disney+?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s all really up in the air to be honest. With Disney+ launching “Star” on 23rd February, it is very possible and likely that we will have both shows appear on Disney+.

The reason I say this is that both 9-1-1 and Lone Star are owned by Disney. So it’s highly likely they have kept the rights to themselves to add more content to Disney+. 

@Izzie-T  do you have any more information on the two shows or is what I’ve said enough to cover it until some type of further confirmation from Disney+?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The system got no information about the 9-1-1 S4, Rookie S3 looks like we will have it but date is not confirmed yet.

Will keep you updated if it comes up.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Martin_14
Expert

I was told by Sky viewing relations The Rookie will be later this year by guess after Private Eyes finishes 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to the Geektown UK website the provisional date given for The Rookie Season 3 will start on the 29th April 2021 at 9pm on Sky Witness.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Also according to Sky viewer relations both 9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Lone Star are pencilled in for May.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

'The Rookie' on Disney+ is a different series to the series of the same name on Now tv.

Martin_14
Expert

And the The Rookie TV Series won't be on Disney+ as Disney don't own the rights to the show.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_14 

Disney own some of the rights for The Rookie. 

Looks like its both Disney and Entertainment One, Sky have a deal with the latter of the two.